Sunday, October 18, 2009

Impossibly Easy chicken 'N Brococoli Quiche


A number of years ago, my friend Karen invited me to lunch, I walked with my baby Daniel to her home which was not so close, By the time I got there I could hardly move. She of coarse had this wonderful quiche ready. I've never made any other kind since. It puffs up beautifully, I've changed the "kind" to suit my leftovers or my fridge contents. Like, making it a crab quiche. All I do is mix up the portion *** starting there over the desired "kind" always use the cheese of your choice or visit Marie and make her Bacon Leek Quiche.

Impossibly Easy Chicken’N Broccoli Quiche

10oz. cooked and chopped broccoli, (you can use frozen (thawed or leftover)
1 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 c. cooked chicken chopped
1 1/3 c. milk
***
3eggs
¾ c. Bisquick*
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp pepper

Heat oven to 400degree F. or 200degree C.. Grease 10” pie plate, or quiche pan. Mix Broccoli, cheese, chicken in pie plate. Beat milk, eggs Bisquick baking mix, salt and pepper 15 seconds in blender. Pour on top of Chicken mixture. Bake 30 – 35 min. or until knife inserted in centre come out clean. Cool 5 minutes. 6 servings.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

This sounds so yummy Irene!! I must give it a try soon! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

I love broccoli and chicken and my hubby loves anything made with bisquick, so this will definitely be added to my recipes!

Donetta said...

Hello Love the little person. Too cute. Sure feel free to pass the smile on.
Happy Thanksgiving