Monday, April 26, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday #66


It's Mellow Yellow Monday, usually I post something pretty, in a house full of men pretty is hard to find, but today well you'll see...



I can honestly say, I'm shocked. This is the breakfast, lunch, or supper of my eldest son. The pain in the neck eater. For 23years I had to come up with some awesome meals to please that pain, and here he is eating poutine, and coke for breakfast. I worried about nutrition, and vitamins and the absorption of all the nutrients in the foods I gave him, and acne and allergies , you name it I worried. The minute I'm not cooking for him, look what he replaces me with... KIDS!!!!!!

5 comments:

Serline said...

He needs a spanking!?!

Annie said...

Ah, I know, but I wouldn't worry. He'll come around, especially when he meets a nice friend/flatmate/girlfriend who is into cooking. Actually it looks pretty good to me!
;-)
It would be the drinks I would worry about! Just point out to him how much sugar there is in one can!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love the fries and gravy but if it has cheese curd on it...Yuck!!!

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, Irene!

Cyber collection means I do not have the original cards. I do have an extensive real life collection, but I also have a "cyber" collection of cards and postcards I have gathered from the internet!

Lovely blog, by the way--thank you for dropping by mine for a visit!

Beth Niquette said...

EGAD. Aren't kids funny? lol